PKY/ FMs/ 001/ 040122 (Reminder/02/ 01.03.2022)
Polackal Kudumbayogam Annual meet, 30th April 22.
Academic excellence Excellence cash awards.
01.. S.S.L.C/ CBSE/ ICSE
02.. PLUS 2/ Pre-degree
03.. For graduation: BA, BSc, BCom. Sponsored on behalf of Thekkeveettil Mr. T.K. Oommen memorial award.
04.. Bachelor of Engineering/ B Tech: Shri. Koshy John, Illampallil house, Edathua.
05.. For Post-graduation: MA, MCom, MSc, MSW: New sponsors are invited.
06.. BDS/ MDS: Eapen K Eapen, Karimparmbil.
07.. MBBS: Alexander Oommen, Chackalackal.
08.. MBA/ MPA: O.C.Cherian (on behalf of late parents O..C.Chacko & Saramma Chacko.)
09.. Master of Engineering/ MTech
10.. Diplomas / DPharm, similar.
11.. Professional exams: ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACS
12. Any other, which is not included above.
1.. As approved by the Executive Committee, those who are willing may sponsor for 01, 02, 05, 09,10, and 11 including course wise.
2.. If applicants are not for a specific course that cash award, will be shifted to an available slot, with the prior permission of the sponsor.
3. Current sponsorship will not be the commitment for next year. It will be reviewed and renewed, next year. This will not be applicable for 03. for it is since long.
4. If any cash award remains without an applicant, it may be carried over as “advance”, for next year / added to the corpus fund at the discretion of the sponsor.
5. Amount sponsored will be kept strictly confidential and not published.
Once the sponsors are finalized, they will be provided with bank or remittance details by the Treasurer.
For eligibility for the above.
1. Candidates achieving minimum first-class or 60% equivalent, for the academic year 2021 can apply.
2. Self-attested certificates and mark lists with parents’ addresses and family details may send to the contact details below.
3. Please SUBMIT THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS on or before 15th March 2022, for necessary processing.
In addition to this, any other areas ( other than academics) of excellence or achievements may be informed.
For clarification contact:
O.C.Cherian, Secretary :
9446285784 (Wattsapp no) or firstname.lastname@example.org
01st March 2022.
Refer to the above notification
Detailed Family Tree
PKY/FMs/001/040122 and reminder today, please note that:
Students of the above-reffered category for the academic years
2019 – ’20,
2020 – ’21 and
2021 – ‘ 22
can apply with details. ( Pertaining to the annual meeting which could not be conducted owing to the COVID-19 Pandemic)